Age IQ ™ Day Cream
Monthly Automatic Delivery Price: 79.99 £
Full of antioxidants, peptides and plant extracts that make existing fine lines and wrinkles look smoother, the Age-Fighting Day Cream is the perfect multifunctional age-fighting product for daily use.
Age-Fighting Day Cream, effective through our proprietary SIG-1273® Extract;
- Fights both the signs of aging and their underlying causes
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant and prevents free radical damage
- Accelerates the cell renewal process for younger-looking skin
- Atimulates the skin's natural age-fighting abilities
- Binds moisture in the skin for long-lasting, light hydration
- Fights the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores and sagging skin
- Perfect for use on face, neck, décolleté and hands
- Ideal for all skin types (non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested)
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing your skin, apply four pump doses to your face and the neck area. Do this every morning. The day cream can be applied throughout the day, also for moisturizing other skin areas of your body.
SIG-1273®A patented, advanced molecule that helps combat the signs of aging. SIG-1273® US Patent 8372884
SAL-14®SAL-14® is a botanical blend featuring the antioxidant bidens pilosa and mauritia flexuosa fruit oil to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to help the skin appear firmer and more youthful. Bidens pilosa is an herbaceous plant found in South America that has been shown to have effects on retinol products, but without irritating the skin.
peptide mixtureHelps to make existing wrinkles look smoother and supports natural collagen production.
Coenzyme Q-10A natural antioxidant synthesized in the body that supports oxygen and energy production. It's found in fruits, vegetables and grains
jojobaA light, natural moisturizer for long-lasting moisture.
Green teaA well-known antioxidant that protects against damage caused by environmental factors.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)A powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals and UV damage.