Organo™ Gourmet Black Coffee
Bold and flavorful gourmet coffee with 100% certified organic Ganoderma lucidum
Experience the aroma of freshly made black coffee in an instant with Organo™ Gourmet Black Coffee. Connoisseurs will appreciate the medium dark roast, smooth flavor, which is enhanced with antioxidant rich organic Ganoderma lucidum.
Awaken your senses and enrich your day with Organo coffee that is as flavorful as it is invigorating.
- A classic gourmet coffee for traditional black coffee lovers.
- Naturally contains antioxidants to help and defend your health.
- Contains organic Ganoderma lucidum, used in Chinese tradition for its immune benefits.
- Portable and convenient to carry, for on the go instant coffee benefits.
For best results, use this product as part of our OGX FENIX Kits
WHAT IS IT?
Organo™ Gourmet Black Coffee is a medium dark roast from a blend of arabica beans and robusta beans that mixes in an instant for a flavorful cup of gourmet coffee.
With no added sugar or creamer, so you can customize your black coffee however you like it.
Instant coffee is a source of antioxidants, known for their health benefits. This flavorful Organo™ gourmet coffee also contains Ganoderma mushroom which provides a hint of nutty flavor to balance the rich, bold and smooth flavor of this black coffee.
Coffee – one of the most popular beverages in the world and the number one source of antioxidants in most people’s lives. Instant black coffee may contain even more antioxidant benefits. Organo™ uses medium dark roasted arabica and robusta beans, for an easy to mix instant black coffee that is bold and flavorful.
Ganoderma lucidum – also known as the red Reishi mushroom. The powerhouse of mushrooms, has been used for over 2,000 years for its ability to support a healthy immune system because it can help support the growth of your body’s own active immune system cells.
DID YOU KNOW?
Coffee has many benefits. It has been studied due to its antioxidant and nutrient profiles. Several studies have indicated that instant coffee can be higher in antioxidants compared to other brew methods.
Antioxidants and a healthy diet can really help your body fight the side effects of inflammation.
– Chlorogenic acid, an antioxidant compound that is the major phenol in coffee.
– Quinic acid, an antioxidant/phytochemical that contributes to the acidic taste of coffee. It is also found in apples, peaches, and other plants/foods.
– Caffeic acid that can help support healthy glucose use in the body.
HOW TO USE IT
Empty 1 sachet into your favorite cup, fill with hot water, stir, and enjoy!
Can also be mixed with ice for a cool gourmet coffee treat.
6 oz. (170 mL) – Rich and flavorful
8 oz. (225 mL) – Smooth and creamy
10 oz. (285 mL) – Light and flavorful